ANR EAR LLC
Last Update 10-11-2022
This page tells you about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information when you use our service and the options associated with that data.
- About Your Consent
- What information we collect about you
- About cookie files
- How long we keep your information
- How we share your information, including categories of recipients of personal data
- Where your personal data can be processed
- Our use of Google Analytics and Adwords tools
- In marketing and exclusion
- About your rights
- Who can complain
- About the children
- How to contact us
By visiting this site or using the Services, you agree to the rules and conditions described in this Policy, which may change over time.
Each time you visit the Site or use the Services, you express your direct consent to collect, use and disclose the information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to agree to certain processing activities. Please note that if you have previously expressed your consent, you may withdraw freely at any time by sending an email. If you withdraw your consent, and if we have no other legal grounds for the processing, we will manage your personal data. Please note that in the event that we need to manage your personal information in order to manage the website and/or provide our services, but to discuss or disagree with us to handle your personal information, website and/or our services may become inaccessible to you.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our Service.
Types of data collected
While we use our service, we may ask you to provide some personally identifiable information that could be used to contact you or identify you (“Personal Information”). Individually, identifiable data may include, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- usage data and Cookies
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any or all of these communications from us by following the link or by deleting the instructions given in any email you send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service via a mobile device (“Data usage”).
This usage data may include information such as the computer’s IP address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, service pages you visit, date and time of the visit, time dedicated to these pages, exclusive information. Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When accessing the service via a mobile device, usage data can include information such as the type of mobile device being used, the unique ID of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser that uses unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- the name of the payment cardholder;
- registered email
- Your address
ANR EAR may use and store data about your location if you give us consent to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the functionality of our service, to improve and personalize our services.
You can enable or disable location services when using our service at any time through your device settings.
WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information, except for legal reasons and in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, for purposes such as:
- to ensure that the content of our site is displayed on your device in the most effective way;
- to fulfill our obligations under any agreements entered into between you and ANR EAR .
- to manage your account
- keep our site safe and secure;
- to inform you about changes to our Services;
- respond to and manage any comments, questions or complaints you have about the site and our services, as well as comments, requests or similar complaints from other customers;
- conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- contact you for marketing purposes, when applicable;
- to manage our site and for domestic operations, including diagnostics, data analysis, testing, research, research purposes, and statistical use.
- to provide suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may be of interest to you or others.
- To provide news, special offers and general information about other products, services, and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested unless you have opted out of receiving this information
Legal Reasons for Handling of your Information
We can only manage your personal information by having a certain legal basis for that purpose (ie “legal basis” in terms of GDPR). For the purposes of this policy, our legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- your consent is required for certain types of processing (for example, for direct marketing);
- because management is required to enforce a contract between you and ANR EAR. or for us to take all necessary preliminary steps before entering into such a contract, provided that we do so in exceptional accordance with your request;
- our legitimate interest in:
- protect ANR EAR and our customers against attempts to make fraudulent transactions (for our fraud detection processes);
- protect the security of your account;
- providing quality customer support.
- to fulfill a legal obligation.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The ANR EAR can process your personal data because:
- We have to contract with you.
- You gave us permission to do it.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest and is not replaced by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- Respect the law
Reserve Of Data
ANR EAR will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally held for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to maintain such data for longer periods of time.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA)
Your personal data may be shared with other third parties as follows:
- Any third party performs some specific actions on our behalf, which includes the processing of personal data provided by the user. We give these third parties the availability of your personal information only when it is necessary.
- Your personal data may be provided to outside organizations and agencies, which allow you to avoid and observe fraudulent actions (including but not limited to fraudulent transactions) or illegal actions.
- Your personal data may be transferred to third parties should we have an obligation to disclose and provide your personal data to fulfill any legal responsibility (according to a court order).
- Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties if you give us your prior consent. You can provide us in writing or online through click-through agreements. accept the terms related to the disclosure of some specific Services; orally during the communication with the customer service representatives of our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties, service providers and partners who complete transactions or provide certain services to us (such as payment card processing, billing, customer support, control, and marketing). We will take appropriate measures to protect your data.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are outside (USA) and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to (USA) and process it there.
If ANR EAR is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred. We will provide you with a warning before your personal data is transferred and we will be subject to a different privacy statement.
Disclosure for law enforcement
In certain circumstances, ANR EAR may be required to disclose your Personal Information if it is required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
ANR EAR may disclose your personal data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
- To fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ANR EAR.
- To prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee your absolute safety.
Your data protection rights under the general data protection regulations (GDPR)
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. ANR EAR intend to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we maintain about you and if you wish to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. If possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly from the account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right to correct. You have the right to correct your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time ANR EAR relies on your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to these requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
MARKETING AND OPTING-OUT
If you have given us your consent, we may contact you via email services, including e-mails, text messages, and similar services about our Services, promotions, and special offers that may be of interest to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by sending an email to the email or via the cancellation link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Service or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform such tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from your site to your browser and stored on your device. Trace technologies are also used as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to enhance and analyze our services.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to decline cookies as needed. If you delete cookies or configure your Web browser to decline cookies, some features of this service may not work or may not work as expected. For more information about cookies and their invalidation, see the information posted at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Pixel tags (also called web beacons and transparent GIFs) are used, among other things, to track the behavior of service users (including email recipients) and to measure and edit the success of our marketing campaigns. Statistics on the use of services. And the response rate.
Web beacons can also be used. Web beacons (also known as “action tags,” “tracking tags,” or “single-pixel GIFs”) collect information about the use of a particular site and are programmed to send a cookie. Invisible graphics
Web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, or to better serve advertisements for products and services that customers may be interested in accessing and using the Services and other sites or services online We may work with third-party advertising companies that use other similar technologies. These companies do not have access to your name, address, email address, phone number or other personal information. However, we may anonymously track your use of the Internet at other sites on your network other than the Service.
Links to other sites
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. In particular, our sites are not intentionally designed or intended for children under the age of 18, ANR EAR does not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use the site or disclose personal information through the service. If we know that we collect or receive personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete this information. If you believe that we may have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ANR EAR may update or revise this policy from time to time. Accept that you will review this policy periodically. If we make changes to this policy, we will change the Last Update date above.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this policy, but to continue using our Mobile application, you must accept this policy as amended. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy or any modified version of this policy, the only possibility is to stop using our service.
By email: (email@example.com).